How We`re Keeping You Safe
Now more than ever we need to do everything we can to look out for one another, one persons freedoms represents another persons risk. We ask that all Members continue to be respectful of each other’s personal space. The continued safety of our Membership & Staff are of the upmost importance and at the heart of everything we do.
The highlights of this document are:
- There is no longer a legal requirement to socially distance when visiting The Club. Members are able to mingle, socialize and sit with whomever they wish.
- It is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering indoors. However, in larger groups, with fellow members you do not normally meet we encourage prudency and welcome Members to continue to wear a face covering if preferred. Many of our staff have not yet received their second dose of vaccine, front of house and admin teams will be advised to continue safest practice by wearing one when in close contact with Members.
- The rule of 6 indoors has been removed, The Dining room will revert to private tables with a maximum of 8. The only exception being The Club Table. Large groups are welcome to congregate for social gatherings in The Front Bar and at Events.
- The Club table will be reformed into a table of 12 – We respectfully ask that Members continue to book a seat. We are delighted to be as busy as we are, knowing how many diners we have for 1pm will result in a smoother service for all.
- As normal private tables for the dining room require prior reservation.
- Members are more than welcome to visit The Front Bar for drinks, be that morning noon or night, reservation is not required however if you would like to, the facility is still there to reserve a table.
- We believe that running a table service for drinks in The Front Bar has improved our level of service. We would like to continue doing this where possible for lunch reservations. However, the bar is available to approach, you can stand ‘at the bar’ and order drinks.